I have recently been posting a lot of recipes, probably because Thanksgiving is coming up soon! I love Thanksgiving mostly because of the food (but also because I get to spend time with loved ones and get a weekend off of school). I had the privilege of being a part of a Passover early at the start of this year so it feels right to bookend the year with a recipe that is so reminiscent of Passover. I am not Jewish but it was still a very special experience for me. The Jerusalem Salad is a healthy and light dish you can serve for a fancy occasion or pack as a lunch on a normal day!
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup (or less depending on taste) of finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup of finely chopped parsley
- 2-3 tbs of olive oil
- Salt to taste (this recipe needs salt!)
- Pepper to taste
- Chop all the vegetables
- Put all vegetables in a salad bowl
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Stir up the ingredients
- Salt and pepper to taste
This recipe is so easy it should be illegal! Glamour shots!! Please remember to like, subscribe, comment, and share this blog post! Let me know what you like to make for Thanksgiving!